Hot Metal now has a second service- 9:30AM! I really enjoyed going alone (out of the CMU crowd). It forces me to meet new people. If I hadn't gone to the early service, I also wouldn't have met David. I really hope he makes it to Hot Metal on Sunday.
God, he asked for a clean slate in Pittsburgh; please show him -
God, he asked for a clean slate in Pittsburgh; please show him -
"We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life." - Romans 6:4I've also really missed going to Bryant Park after work over the summer just to read and I guess, "people watch," And I got to do that today (plus NAP and talked to a fellow "people-watcher")! Not at Bryant Park, but in a small grassy area between CMU and Pitt. It reminded me a lot like Bryant Park actually. The size and shape (proportionally about the same), random events with music, the kids running around.
No comments:
Post a Comment