Dearest Amanda,
My heart aches (heart burn) because you are not here/ just had chipotle. The shine in your hair makes me want to sing Taylor Swift songs on the cut in front of everyone (You should also wash that..). Who could ever replace the stench of your burps, the pain of your punches, the manliness of your voice, or the hair on your chiny-chin-chin. I wish we could be together but you’re out of my league, sometimes. Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide. Sometimes I’m scared of you. But all I really want to do is hold you tight. So tight that I can hear that fart of yours. I just want to treat you right. Be with you day and night (like you’re my homework!) Because Amanda, I would never want to give you up or let you down or run around and DESSERT you mmMMMm ;).
Love you always,
Your secret admirerS.
This is very well written. I wonder who the admiererS are.
ReplyDelete